Greetings from Zinga, Bagamoyo from the Zinga Children's Hospital.
Once again we than all donors who have been contributing to our cause, in support of IHP US and JEMA Tanzania. We really appreciate it.
You might not realise it but donations, effort and time have done wonders in construction, maintenance, providing quality healthcare the Zinga community and a livelihood to the project staff.
This month we have been busy in:
1. Putting together water supply pipes into the birthing center.
When this piece work is done, then we will be ready to do the wiring of the building which is estimated to cost $11,500. We then plan to do the sanitary fittings, terrazzo flooring and finally connect water.
2. Work is also done on the ambulance canopy for the birthing center, what remains there is the roof which is estimated to cost $3,000.
3. We have also commenced drawing the acute care paediatric building with the PICU (Paediatric Intensive Care Unit) that will contain a garage and MCH.
Once these drawings are done they will be sent for approval to the The Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC), and then we will commence building.
4. We are also working on the new guard house and house with a volunteer hostel.
6. We have started putting the roof on the Neonatal ICU and surgical suite and on standby to with labor as soon as funding is cleared.
7. Everything is now ready with the our canteen. We are waiting for Tanesco (The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited) to connect the power.
Once again, we thank you so much for all your support.